The Coyote Chronicles

Musings of an Alpha Male...

Name:
Location: Nashville

El Pocho takes a look around....

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Silly, silly, Sarcastro

Most people know that our dog, Chip, occassionally browses through area blogs, and particularly likes N.I.T. because he knows Brittney is way cool about animals. So when I heard him laughing his furry little ass off, (howling, you could say) I ran into my office to find him pointing at the monitor and making less than flaterring remarks about Sarcastro's "Hypno-dog." Now, personally, I'm not one to make disparaging comments about people's beloved pets, and really, she's not THAT ugly, but Chip just wouldn't stop having fun at her expense. He said something positive though, called her a "DILF." (anybody?) He thought putting that mutt on the web was a poor choice by Sarcastro...

He also demonstrated an easy defense against being hynotized into buying used appliances...
(see above)