The Coyote Chronicles

Musings of an Alpha Male...

Name:
Location: Nashville

El Pocho takes a look around....

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lawyers, Guns, and Money, and random thoughts.

Oh man, What do you want to bet that every lawyer in the Southeast is headed for Virginia today. I'll take this opportunity to congratulate Howard Dean, since not a single talking head bothered to acknowledge the merits of a 50 State strategy. Sure Shumer and Emanuel picked good candidates, and funneled money to the right places, but Dean built the Demoratic infrastructure necessary to carry those candidates to victory. I have to say that I am outraged and embarassed that Tennessee voters turned out to be such bigots, not because they didn't elect Ford, but because they passed this terrible amendment that denies the most basic human rights to many of their fellow citizens. Shameful. I also have to breathe a huge sigh of relief, in my county, the Democrat (sort of) won by 170 votes. His ooponent was a completely inexperienced, unqualified kid, whose support came from area churches, period. He almost won. Scary. Anyway, I told you this would be random, I'm sleep deprived. Lastly, I'll send this out to Mr. Macaca:

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan

Update!: Mr. Bush, may we measure for drapes now?