The Coyote Chronicles

Musings of an Alpha Male...

Name:
Location: Nashville

El Pocho takes a look around....

Monday, October 23, 2006

Never Been Kissed

I am fortunate to know one of the organizers of this event, to be held at the Frist on Saturday night. Bob Degraw is truly one of the nicest people I have ever met, and he has first hand experience with this physical affliction, commonly called cleft lip. Cleft lip and cleft palate comprise the most common birth defect in the United States. One of every 600 newborns is affected by cleft lip and/or cleft palate.

I know it's steep, but if you are financially able, and available on Saturday, please consider coming out in support of this important cause. Besides helping out, you'll get to see an Honest-to-God supermodel, some beautiful designer rags, (remember, Edith Head gave great gown) and I think one of my favorite people in Nashville will perform, Ms. Suzanna Spring. How can you go wrong? I'll be there, manning the ticket area, but be advised I cannot be bribed. I'm pretty sure I can't be bribed...